- Pixel perfect digital video: using an uncompressed communication system with zero loss of data for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (WUXGA)
- Digital audio: Supports 8 channels of HDMI audio
- Support for HDCP: in line with the High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) of the HDMI standard, to prevent the interruption of data flow
- Video, audio and power share a single cable of up to 50m: distribution up to 50m over a single CATx cable (achievable extension distance dependent on cable type and number of connection intervals)
- High energy efficiency: power is harvested from a standard USB socket so external PSUs are not needed
- Interchangeability amongst the ADDERLink DV family of extenders: enabling cross-connection between HDMI transmitters and DVI-D receivers
- EDID management: Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) enables the remote system to exactly mirror the data coming from the source monitor
- Plug and Play: ADDERLink DV100 extenders are delivered in a zero config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software
- Robust yet lightweight: tough but light ABS enclosures along with reliable internal and external connectors to withstand environmental pressures
Audio The system delivers 8 channels of HDMI audio with sample sizes of 16, 20 or 24bit at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, or 192kHz.
Approvals / Compliance
HDMI interface The system supports resolutions such as 480p, 720p, 1080p or WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz (with reduced blanking) and 24bit color depth.
Hardware compatibility: All computers with HDMI connections.
Important extension distance Information:
Recommended cables are CAT7 shielded foiled twisted pairs:
- Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable
- Daetwyler 7120 Bulk Cable.
CAT6 (or better) shielded twisted pair cable must be used to connect the local and remote units in order to maintain compliance with radio frequency energy emission regulations and ensure a suitably high level of immunity to electromagnetic disturbances.
|Resolution||Frequency||Patch Connections||Cable Type||Distance|
|1920x1200||60Hz||0||CAT6a (shielded)||50 metres|
|1920x1200||60Hz||2||CAT6a (shielded)||40 metres|
Note: Distances are achieved using single lengths of trunk/bulk cable. For each break/patch connection reduce distance by 5m. Preferably patch cables should be of type CAT7 and less than 2m.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
Connectors – Local Unit
Computer connections at transmitter (TX) HDMI type A male, USB type A (for power only)
Connectors – Remote Unit
Display connections at receiver (RX) HDMI type A male
Injection molded ABS cases:
45mm / 1.8’’ (w) x 63mm / 2.5’’(d) x 21mm / 0.8’’(h) with 30cm / 12” pigtails
Weight 250g / 0.6 lb per pair
USB powered, 5VDC -2.5W for both RX and TX units combined
Compatible with all known operating systems
ALDV100P: DV100 Pair
ALDV100R: DV100 Receiver
ALDV100T: DV100 Transmitter
XX = Mains Lead Country Code:
UK = United Kingdom
US = United States
EURO = Europe
AUS = Australia
JP = Japan
CN = China
ADDERLink DV100-HDMI Video Extender