ADDERView DDX Matrix
New features available now!
The latest firmware release provides five free additional features to the DDX Matrix solution:
- Touch screen compatibility for use with a wide range of devices
- Console reconnects to the same source after a power cycle to minimise downtime
- DHCP implementation at startup for fast and easy setup
- User configurable hotkeys for customizing workstations
- Definable user permissions on a per computer basis for flexible configuration
Developed from customer feedback, the new release makes the DDX a solution well suited to a broad variety of applications, from Broadcast to Control Rooms.
About the DDX
The ADDERView® DDX® is a high performance Direct Connect KVM Matrix that provides powerful functionality inside small, compact form factors.
Featuring Adder's trusted lossless KVM extension technology with flexi-port switching capability, the DDX10 and DDX30 switches enable multiple users to access many computers located safely and securely inside your server room.
Video #3: Mix & match with the ADDERView DDX
Combine the ADDERView DDX with other ADDER products, for example the ADDERLink INFINITY, and create the right solution for your project. Simply plug the ADDERLink INFINITY (ALIF) transmitter directly into the DDX USR, increase your extension distances and grant yourself remote access to the DDX over IP.
- plug and play: simply connect the two solutions and you're ready to go
- intuitive menu: access the DDX from the ALIF menu and choose your access mode
- outstanding user experience: select your computer from the DDX's multi-view OSD
Video #2: Configuring the ADDERView DDX
Customize your workspace with additions to the configuration menu.
- make it work for you: set up users and hotkeys to work with existing applications
- set your network preferences: determine how the IP address is allocated
- manage your system remotely: use your web browser to configure the DDX Matrix
Video #1: OSD and touch screen support
The power of high performance KVM is at your fingertips with the new touch screen support!
- intuitive: touch the menu icon for the On-Screen Display (OSD) and select the computer you want to access
- practical: semi-transparent icon allows desktop content to remain visible
- flexible: drag the icon to a desktop location to best suit your working style
- diverse: connect the touch screen devices that you need, such as Wacom, Eizo, Dell or Iyama