ADDERLink® INFINITY Dual 2112T
A dual link, dual head digital video and USB (VM) fanless KVM extender that runs over a single cable on your standard IP network. Equipped with RealVNC, computers outside the network can be remotely and securely accessed
Part of the ADDERLink INFINITY range, the ADDERLink INFINITY Dual 2112T is a high performance KVM solution that enables you to isolate your critical computing hardware from users. Configurable as a dual link or dual head, this extender serves pixel perfect video across distances up to 10km with no loss of compression and minimal lag. The ADDERLink INFINITY Dual 2112T is equipped with Real VNC and runs on your standard IP network, enabling up to 16 users to simultaneously, remotely and securely access computers outside of your network. This KVM extender can be kept as a point to point extender or can be integrated into a wider matrix system using the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (AIM).
- Integrated remote access: monitor, control and maintain your computers remotely, utilizing VNC technology, provided by one of our technical partners, RealVNC
- ‘At-the-PC’ experience: dual link or dual head, 24 bits per color at a maximum resolution of 2560x1600 or two at 1920x1200 @ 60Hz with minimal lag
- Adaptable to suit your needs: delivers uncompressed digital video with audio, and option to compress video to minimize bandwidth usage over copper or fiber
- IP-based: standard IP protocols, ensuring maximum compatibility with your existing IT infrastructure and staff skillset
- Flexible solution: from point-to-point extender to an infinitely extensible matrix
Product specifications part 1
The system supports either two single link DVI resolutions to a maximum of 1920x1200 @ 60Hz or dual link to a maximum of 2560x1600 @ 60Hz.
The system delivers analogue stereo audio (Line in, Line Out) digitally across the network.
Approvals / Compliance
Supports USB2.0 devices (Low, full and high speed). The system has a security feature which allows the blocking of non HID devices. Isochronous devices are not supported (i.e. USB audio or video devices).
CATx (up to 100m/330ft) or fiber (requirements dependent).
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
Connectors – Local Unit
N/A – this is a transmitter and is not sold as a pair.
Connectors – Remote Unit
2 x DVI-D x 1, Audio 3.5mm in, Audio 3.5mm out, USB type B, and RS232 9 pin D-Type, SFP slot
1U compact case, robust metal construction. 198mm/7.92” (w), 44mm/1.76” (h), 150mm/6.0” (d), 1.1kg/2.7lbs.
2.5mm DC jack (power adapter included),100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.8A, input to power adapter, 5VDC 20.0W output from power adapter
RS232 is reserved for power control. Maximum baud rate 115K2.
All known operating systems.
ALIF2112T-XX: (transmitter only)
XX= Mains Lead Country Code
UK = United Kingdom
US = United States
EURO = Europe
AUS = Australia
JP = Japan
CN = China