This is an exciting new role focused on devising, developing and implementing an overall test strategy for all software releases and testing activities both in development and through the supply chain. Key activities will include delivering a holistic roadmap for software testing, creating and implementing project test plans, mentoring team members, ensuring risk mitigation strategies are in place and identifying opportunities for automation.
Skills & experience
We are looking for a strategic thinker with ability to make risk-based judgments on test scope and efficacy as well as:
- Proven experience in delivering continuous improvement in software test environment
- Proven experience in implementing strategic automation test programs that deliver improved coverage, reduced test effort and enhanced product quality
- Familiar with the use of standard project management and software QA tools such as Practitest, JIRA and GIT
- Experience and/or knowledge of some or all of with HDMI/DisplayPort specifications, USB, TCP, HTTP and associated test requirements
- Experience and knowledge of software security standards, such as NIST
Innovation: We are passionate about new ideas and ways of doing things, sharing our knowledge and championing others success.
Positivity: We carry out our work with transparency and integrity, supporting each other to perform to the best of our abilities.
Embracing Change: We seek to challenge and test established ways of doing things and adopt strategies to continuously improve and benefit our ways of working.
Collaboration: We believe in the power of effective relationships, to support each other and work together to solve problems.
As a talented individual, with high future potential you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday
- A discretionary bonus
- An excellent pension scheme
- Optional private health care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Shower facilities
- Health care cash plan