This is an exciting delivery focused technical project management role in a well-established technology company. The role offers the opportunity to deliver complex projects right across the development cycle working with stakeholders across the business.
- Project manage and lead inter-department, multidisciplinary teams delivering software and hardware products into volume production and release
- Release management of product Software builds to both the field and production
- To ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and budget, and that they meet the full scope of customer requirements
- Ownership and management of continuous improvement to the delivery efficiency of projects
- Change control of project scope and specification
Skills & experience
- Good educational background to at least degree level
- Demonstrable understanding or hands-on experience in embedded product development and new product introduction encompassing embedded software, hardware and FPGA
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, JIRA, etc.
- Passion for delivering projects into the market
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including at Board level
- A working knowledge of SCRUM
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Hands on experience as a software engineer
- Working knowledge of Linux based systems
- A professional project management qualification
Innovation: We are passionate about new ideas and ways of doing things, sharing our knowledge and championing others success.
Positivity: We carry out our work with transparency and integrity, supporting each other to perform to the best of our abilities.
Embracing Change: We seek to challenge and test established ways of doing things and adopt strategies to continuously improve and benefit our ways of working.
Collaboration: We believe in the power of effective relationships, to support each other and work together to solve problems.
As a talented individual, with high future potential you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday
- A discretionary bonus
- An excellent pension scheme
- Optional private health care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Shower facilities
- Health care cash plan