Part of the ADDERLink™ INFINITY range, the ADDERLink™ INFINITY Manager (AIM) enables the user to centrally coordinate and manage the transmitter and receiver units, and facilitate remote user access to host computers. Using the AIM, an administrator can configure user access rights, gather a full audit trail all through an intuitive, multilingual user interface.
- In-built security measures: uses TLS and HTTPS, and is compliant with universal enterprise grade security standards
- User-friendly, multilingual interface: users have personal logins and can choose channel connections and presets, whilst the admin can set connection modes and permissions
- Adaptable to suit your needs: delivers uncompressed digital video with audio, and option to compress video to minimize bandwidth usage over copper or fiber
- IP-based: standard IP protocols, ensuring maximum compatibility with your existing IT infrastructure, and making it possible to route any user station attached to network without compromising video quality or control
- Simplified, centralized management: the dashboard can be accessed through a web browser, and gives a real time overview of system connections and users
ADDERLink™ INFINITY 100T (ALIF100T) is a ZeroU™, high performance IP KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) extender and/or matrix that enables the use of standard IT infrastructure to extend computers away from the user environment.
Part of the ADDERLink™ INFINITY range, the ADDERLink INFINITY Dual is a high performance KVM solution that enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment, isolated from the user work station.
As part of the ADDERLink™ INFINITY range, ADDERLink INFINITY 1002 is a high performance KVM extender that enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment, isolated from the user work station. Configurable as a single head or single link, this extender provides pixel perfect video with minimal lag across a distance of up to 10km.
Part of the ADDERLink INFINITY range, the ADDERLink INFINITY Dual 2112T is a high performance KVM solution that enables you to isolate your critical computing hardware from users. Configurable as a dual link or dual head, this extender serves pixel perfect video across distances up to 10km with no loss of compression and minimal lag.
Part of the ADDERLink™ INFINITY range, the ADDERLink™ INFINITY Dual 2020 is a high performance KVM solution that enables you to isolate critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment.
Adder products are purchasable through our key technology partners. You can find a partners on our where to buy page.Where to buy
AIM-24-XX AIM Manager licenced to 24 end points
XX = Mains Lead Country Code:
UK = United Kingdom
US = United States
EURO = Europe
AUS = Australia
JP = Japan
CN = China
Software Licence Upgrade
AIMLIC-48 AIM Manager licence to 48 end points
AIMLIC-96 AIM Manager licence to 96 end points
AIMLIC-192 AIM Manager licence to 192 end points
AIMLIC-288 AIM Manager licence to 288 end points
AIMLIC-UNL AIM Manager licence to unlimited end points
Our team of KVM experts are on hand to help guide you through our extensive range of products, understand how Adder can help your KVM requirements and of course anwser any queries you may have.
Use this form to enquire about Adder's products and services. One of our IP KVM experts will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you need technical support, please click here instead