The ADDERView™ DDX30 is a high performance KVM Switch that provides powerful functionality inside a small, compact form factor. Featuring Adder’s trusted lossless KVM extension technology with flexi-port switching capability, the DDX30 enables multiple users to access multiple computers located safely and securely inside your server room. Combined with the DDX CAM and DDX USR, the DDX30 forms an integral part of a KVM Matrix. It is also available with 10 ports.
- Flexible: a 30 port extender with matrix capabilities, whose ports can be re-configured as inputs or outputs as required
- Secure Matrix Installation: Direct Connect matrix that operates on proprietary KVM hardware off your network
- Ergonomically optimized: hardware can be removed from desks up to 50m away from user console, reducing noise levels and increasing employee comfort and productivity
- Intuitive user-interface: multi-view thumbnail on-screen display and user permissions
- High Quality video: lossless HD video in real-time
- Compact and efficient: 'Zero U' DVI, VGA and DisplayPort Computer Access Modules (CAMs) available
Part of the ADDERView™ DDX range, the DDX CAM is a Zero U Computer Access Module (CAM) which attaches a source computer to either the DDX10, DDX30 or DDX USR. When connected directly to the DDX USR, it creates a KVM extender.
Part of the ADDERView™ DDX range, the DDX USR is the user station for the DDX range, a high performance KVM Matrix that provides powerful functionality inside small, compact form factors. When connected directly to the DDX CAM, it creates a KVM extender.
The ADDERView™ DDX10 is a high performance KVM Switch that provides powerful functionality inside a small, compact form factor. Featuring Adder’s trusted lossless KVM extension technology with flexi-port switching capability, the DDX10 enables multiple users to access multiple computers located safely and securely inside your server room.
Transparent and reliable USB switching technology.
Remember the good old days? Car journeys needed maps not satellites, mobile phones were too large to lose and the Bakelite® knob on your KVM switch moved you between computers in a manner more befitting the age of steam than silicon.
Adder products are purchasable through our key technology partners. You can find a partners on our where to buy page.Where to buy
DDX30-XX: DDX30 central switch
XX = Mains Lead Country Code:
UK = United Kingdom
US = United States
EURO = Europe
AUS = Australia
JP = Japan
CN = China
Our team of KVM experts are on hand to help guide you through our extensive range of products, understand how Adder can help your KVM requirements and of course anwser any queries you may have.
Use this form to enquire about Adder's products and services. One of our IP KVM experts will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you need technical support, please click here instead