Want to know more about KVM and what it can do for you? Click Here
We can’t wait to see our customers, partners, and explore new opportunities at IBC - taking place at the RAI exhibition center in Amsterdam from 15th – 18th September. We look forward to seeing you there!
In the meantime, here are five great reasons why you should visit us on stand 7.B40 in hall 7.
1. Find out why KVM technology has become a go-to within radio production - giving producers quick and easy access to all on-site digital audio workstations and other servers from within the studio.
Check out the ADDERLink® XDIP.
2. Enhance desktop ergonomics in your control room by using an IP command and control switch. This directly connects a single workstation to multiple video, audio and USB sources, allowing operators to seamlessly switch from one camera shot, or application, to the next, at the touch of a button, without the need for multiple workstations.
Check it out the ADDERView® CCS-MV 4224 Multi-Viewer.
3. Improve operational effectiveness across your facility, increase inter-team collaboration, streamline IT workflows, and secure your network by choosing a system that suits your live broadcast needs. With IP KVM, operators can manage multiple computers and multiple monitors with a single keyboard and mouse.
4. For those working in creative environments, IP KVM allows you to move computers from the editor’s desktop to temperature-controlled and secure server room – all while maintaining 5K video resolutions. From a single bay, studio, or remote location, editors can access and control multiple computers with a single keyboard and mouse – with ultra-high definition and without latency.
Get hands-on with the ADDERLink® INFINITY 4000.
5. Enjoy a FREE beer on us and have a chat with the team during our beer event on Friday from 17:00.
So, if you want to see how we support the different corners of broadcast technology with the very best IP KVM solutions, then visit us on stand 7.B40, in hall 7 at IBC 2023.
Not registered yet? Don't delay, register here using code IBC3555.